Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix (Pearl)



I picked up this Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix primer when I was shopping on Love-Makeup and needed to get my total above £50 to get free shipping and I usually pick something from Zoeva as they are a brilliant and affordable brand. I'm really happy with this primer and I think it may even be my favourite now. It has a lovely creamy texture and comes out as a light champagne colour but blends really nicely too. It even works well with matte shadows. It really helps the shadows to last and brightens them up. It doesn't emphasise my dry skin which is great because I tend to get quite scaly around my eyes. It comes in a small tube but you only need to use the tiniest bit of product. I'd really like to try the matte formulation as well.

This primer is €5.80 and available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment