Sunday, 7 June 2015

Pretty Zombie Cosmetics.

Liquid to matte lipsticks have been my latest makeup obsession over the past couple of months and I have been trying out a few different brands and growing my collection. Pretty Zombie Cosmetics is a cruelty-free vegan indie brand offering an array of beautiful and unique coloured liquid lipsticks and I decided to purchase the three colours I liked best in the range: Purple Poison3 Witches and Dahlia.

The lipsticks are $12 each which I think is a very good price compared to some other liquid lipsticks.
There are currently no UK stockists for PZC so I ordered directly from their site.

Here are some photos of how they look on my lips:
Purple Poison is a vibrant orchid.
3 Witches is a true indigo purple.
Dahlia is the perfect dark vampy red with no berry tones, the exact shade I have been searching for!

The lipsticks are very comfortable to wear and relatively easy to apply. They don't need a liner in my opinion if you take care whilst applying the product.

I would highly recommend these gorgeous lipsticks. They are not smudge proof but they don't claim to be. I much prefer wearing liquid to regular lipsticks and I can't wait to get hold of more.




Follow

1 comment:

  1. Dahlia looks wonderful! I definitely need more dark red lipsticks that aren't burgundy or berry toned. Miiiight have to add it on the to pick up list at some point.

    ReplyDelete