Sunday, 8 February 2015

Illamasqua Birthday haul.

Illamasqua single eyeshadows l-r: Burst, Can Can, Inception.
L-R Eyebrow gel in Strike, Vintage Metallix in Embellish, Gel eyeliner in Infinity.

It's no secret that Illamasqua is my FAVOURITE makeup brand. I have been building up my collection over the past 14 months. Their latest sale was absolutely amazing and I used my Birthday discount to get a few last bits. My sister also kindly gifted me the Embellish eye trio which contains my new favourite eyebrow product - Eyebrow gel in 'Strike'. Perfect for super dark bold Frances Bean Cobain esque brows. I haven't had chance to play with my new eyeshadows. I picked out two purple shades and one beautiful dark teal. I also bought an Illamasqua makeup bag to keep them all in.

Did you pick up anything in the recent sale? I can't wait to see what new collections are coming out this year!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything from this brand before, the eye shadows look gorgeous though!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete