Sunday, 8 February 2015

BIRCHBOX UK February 2015


In my BirchBox this month:

London Butterflies - Body Butter Soufflé | £37
theBalm® cosmetics - Stainiac in Beauty Queen | £10
Cynthia Rowley Beauty - Eyeliner in black | £11
Green People - Intense Repair Shampoo | £11.95
Caudalie - Vinoperfect Radiance Serum | £45
The Chia Co® - Oats + Chia | £4.95

My favourite item in this month's box is the Body Butter Soufflé by London Butterflies, a brand I have never heard of before. I put it on my face last night and it's never felt softer. It also smells good enough to eat. I was really hoping to receive a sample of theBalm's Cindy-Lou Manizer this month but instead I received Stainiac which I had high hopes for as I've never used a lip stain but this was a very disappointing product for me. I am now really excited about this box as a whole. I am thinking of cancelling my subscription. It's been fun opening mystery boxes each month but being a student means I can't afford to keep up with a subscription box that disappoints.

As always BirchBox is a £10 a month subscription. You can get free P+P on the February box using the code 'BBLOVES' http://birchbox.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment