Wednesday, 14 January 2015

YSL | BLACK OPIUM.


When I first saw the advert for YSL's newest perfume Black Opium which stars Edie Campbell rushing through the streets of New York sporting a Joan Jett hair style and looking very Rock n' Roll I knew I needed to smell this perfume. And I was not disappointed. 

It is described as: "A glam rock fragrance full of mystery and energy. An addictive gourmand floral with notes of: Black Coffee – for a shot of adrenaline; White Florals – to instantly seduce; and Vanilla – for sweetness and sensuality."

When I first sniffed this delicious perfume in Boots it went straight on my Christmas list, and Santa delivered!
I was really ill over Christmas and I lost my sense of smell so I spent the holiday gazing at the beautiful bottle and the box too which is equally beautiful, I don't think I will be able to throw it away.

When I got my smelling powers back the first thing I noticed was it reminded me of another YSL perfume which I have been wearing and loving since I was 16 (10 years ago!) YSL Cinema.

I highly recommend going to your nearest perfume seller ASAP and giving this wondrous perfume a try because it is already a firm favourite of mine just look at the beauty!


Watch the beautiful promo video starring Edie Campbell who's hair I adore. If this doesn't make you want this perfume I don't know what will.



YSL Black Opium is available in 30ml, 50ml and 90ml from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment