Thursday, 8 January 2015

KIKO LIPSTICKS

When a KIKO store popped up in Leeds last summer I was really intrigued to try out some of their products. I walk past the shop on my way into town or to college almost every day and gaze into the window at the beautiful displays. Finally on Black Friday weekend my boyfriend suggested we go in so he could buy me some christmas presents. I had spotted my favourite MUA/Blogger Linda Hallberg wearing the KIKO luscious cream lipstick in the colour 'Taupe' and I thought it was such a beautiful and unique colour, similar to Lime Crime's 'Chinchilla' that I already own and love.
I knew I wanted to pick up the taupe lipstick but another lipstick also caught my eye: Velvet Mat Lipstick in 'Bright Orange'
I don't care if pale girls aren't supposed to wear orange lipsticks I love them, my all time favourite being Rimmel's 'Coral Queen'

The packaging on this lipstick is very fancy, you actually pop out the lipsticks. I also think the packaging looks very luxurious and high-end but these lipsticks are actually very reasonably priced at  £6.90 each, and much less in the Black Friday sale!

KIKO has an amazing range of makeup and skincare and I can't wait to try out some more things from them. Since my birthday is next week I may need to go for another visit.
Swatches: 604 Bright Orange (left) 524 Taupe

Taupe Lip Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment