Sunday, 16 November 2014

TheBalm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer

I have only been subscribed to BirchBox since June but already managed to accumulate £20 worth of BirchBox points. It was a hard decision to make choosing what to spend my points on as there are so many amazing quality brands on the BirchBox store. I have wanted to try out some products by TheBalm Cosmetics for a while now as they are such a cult brand and Mary-Lou Manizer may well be their best known and loved product so I couldn't resist picking it up as it was free after all.

I absolutely adore the kitsch theme TheBalm are famous for and I thought Mary-Lou Manizer would make a handy pocket mirror to cary around if nothing else. I have yet to try out this gorgeous pale gold highlighter on my face but I can tell from the swatch in the photograph above that I am going to love it.

Through November you can get £5 off your very first BirchBox (which I have already received and love it) Using the code NOV5  You can also gain £5 worth of BirchBox points by joining through this link:

BIRCHBOX.CO.UK

Purchase Mary-Lou Manizer on BirchBox HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment