Friday, 28 November 2014

Little Perversions.....

I'm sure we are all guilty of shopping online with every intention of finding gifts for others but ending up only with gifts for ourselves, this happened to me yesterday when I spotted this House of Fraser exclusive set by Urban Decay 'Little Perversions'. And of course there was a sale on which didn't help. As soon as I spotted this gift set my heart stopped and I'd added it to my basket before I knew what was happening. I didn't want to spend £3 on postage and have to wait so I opted to pick it up in the Leeds store today which is very convenient for me as I live in the city centre and my boyfriend and I were intending to buy our families gifts today. (I just ended up buying more things for myself as usual) 
I have wanted to try out some of the perversion items from Urban Decay since they were launched not so long ago but I am so glad I waited because I think this gift set is amazing value (£30/£27 in sale) and it even includes 2 full size eyeliners and a very pretty makeup bag which is probably what sold me.

Little Perversions contains: 
Perversion Mascara (blackest black)
Perversion Ink for Eyes (rich, shiny black) 
Perversion All Nighter Eyeliner (shiny black) 
Subversion Lash Primer (white) 
Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (blackest black matte).

I am very excited to test these out tomorrow as I have't had chance today. 

Little Perversions is available to purchase here: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment