Sunday, 7 September 2014

Illamasqua summer sale buys.




I managed to limit myself to only picking up 3 items in the recent Illamasqua sale. The 3 products i chose are ones I've had my eye on for a long time:

Complement Palette £34 (£15 in the sale)
Precision Ink in 'Havok' £20 (£7.50 in the sale)
Nail Varnish in 'Pink Raindrops' £14.50 (£5 in the sale)

My favourite purchase is the precision ink which is a gorgeous burgundy/ox blood colour, very pigmented and easy to work with. The complement palette is nice but the colours aren't as strong as I was expecting. The nail varnish is a disappointment however as I find it to be very gloomy and it doesn't seem to dry properly which is a shame as it's such a pretty colour. I am glad I didn't pay the full price. I can't wait for the Illamasqua Christmas sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment