Friday, 21 February 2014

Thanks SoundCloud!


SoundCloud celebrated their 5th birthday at the end of last year and to celebrate they ran a competition to win a SoundCloud pro account. I entered as many times as possible as I was really wanting a Pro account sooner or later as my music library is growing and I need to expand.
I was super excited to find out that I had won. My pro account is so useful it gives me a more insightful overview of who is listening to my music and where my listeners are located over the globe.
I received my T-shirt bundle in the post the other day and I love how personal the package was down to the musically decorated tape used on the box. I love SoundCloud as a company, they really care about their users and I have discovered so much music on their site. Please visit my SoundCloud page.



No comments:

Post a Comment