Friday, 7 February 2014

Sleek Makeup: Garden of Eden palette & Contour Kit.


Garden of Eden is the latest in Sleek Makeup's i-Divine palette range. I currently own one other i-Divine palette in Au Naturel and I loved it so much I wanted to try out another. When I saw this latest Garden of Eden palette I fell in love with the colours, a range of greens and dark pinky hues unlike anything I already own so I couldn't resist giving it a try.

I was lucky enough to receive the limited edition Python packaging, which I will be cutting up and using as a bookmark which is what I do with perfume packaging that I like and don't want to throw away.
I ordered mine from Superdrug's website because I wanted to get some points on my Beauty card and I know a few people who ordered directly from Sleek's website have been disappointed to miss out on the limited packaging.


I think all the shades are stunning and I love the names but I do have a slight problem with the names Flora and Fauna, I think they should be swapped. (I tend to get annoyed at petty things)


So while I was purchasing the palette I thought I'd also pick up the Sleek Contour kit as I have heard lots of good things about it and my chubby winter face is in desperate need to some chiselling.

I highly recommend Sleek Makeup if you want good quality and low prices, the i-Divine palettes are ridiculously cheap at £7.99 each! Such a beautiful range of highly pigmented colours you can't really go wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment