Friday, 14 February 2014

Liv + Boost

 So as you may have noticed I have been going a little crazy for Illamasqua at the moment, I just can't get enough so when I spied this ASOS exclusive Lip duo in their sale for only £11 I had no choice.
Included in this set is Lipstick in Liv which is a pastel candy pink shade and Intense Lipgloss in Boost which is a pale pink with a very strong blue undertone which transforms and lip colour you apply it over.
Liv Lipstick
Liv lipstick with Boost Lipgloss over the top.
I really love this shade, though it does enhance my coke-stained teeth I will just have to keep my lips closed when I wear it.
As I am writing this it is Valentines day which means I received a 20% off code and yes I have made another Illamasqua order.

www.illamasqua.com

No comments:

Post a Comment