Sunday, 19 January 2014

Illamasqua Haul

Products L-R (roughly) Nail Varnish in Baptiste, Eye Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E., Freak Perfume, Cream Foundation in CF 110, Liquid Light Foundation in LF133, Lipstick in Growl, Lipstick in Howl, Intense Lipgloss in Maiden.
Freak gift set included the perfume, eye pencil and nail varnish.
I had been wanting to try out some Illamasqua products for quite a while but never really knew where to begin so I kept putting it off not wanting to spend a lot of money on something I wouldn't use.
That was until the Christmasqua December promotion. The idea of getting a free lipstick with every order enticed me especially because it was named Howl which as you might know is an album by BRMC which I really love. I decided it was a great deal and went and ordered myself a lipgloss in Maiden.
When I received my first Illamasqua delivery I was so delighted at the quality of the lipstick that I went ahead and ordered another in Growl. Sadly this lipstick was out of stock on their website so I had to turn to eBay.
Over Christmas Illamasqua have been having a huge sale (which is still ongoing) and I made a couple more purchases which I am very happy with especially the Freak perfume which smells so heavenly. The nearest thing I can describe it to is that smell when you walk into a Lush store.
My birthday was a couple of days ago and Illamasqua kindly sent me a Birthday discount code which I couldn't resist using to purchase a couple more things from their sale.
I am very much looking forward to trying out more of their products especially their nail varnishes.
I am officially sold on Illamasqua, if you haven't tried out their products yet I strongly recommend you check out their sale right away. www.illamasqua.com

No comments:

Post a Comment